1. Dress the part Depending on what field of work you are going into- this may look different for everyone. For those aiming for more conservative positions stick to neutrals and basic suiting or fitted outfits. For those in more creative fields feel free to mix your creativity and professionalism for a perfectoutfit. This may mean incorporating more colors, prints and accessories. But please leave the streetwear at home.
2. Do your research This is a key piece for any interview whether for a job, college, internship,etc. Make sure to give yourself ample time in advance to look into the job, its competitors, the general market as well as general interview tips and articles-like this one!
3. Have your speech ready We all know by now that 9 times out of 10 you will be asked "tell me about yourself"- and that ladies and gents is your queue. Use this time to let your personality shine as well as your accomplishments, trials, passions, drive, etc. Prepping this in advance will give you enough time to put something together that is sure to "wow" your interviewer or at least remain on their mind.
4. Confidence, confidence and more confidence. Interviewer's can smell this from a mile away- from the way you introduce yourself, whether or not you ask questions, the way that you dress, etc. This is the time to be the very best version of yourself put aside your insecurities and hang-ups. So Give a firm handshake, smile often, listen attentively and ask questions, speak positively about yourself, look your interviewer in the eye!
And Remember you are more than your accomplishments or mistakes!
5. Pray As simple as it sounds after you've prepared yourself, just let go and let God. Pray-exhale-and kill it!